Tuesday, February 2, 2010

thinspo










this is for all the pro-ana ladies! stay strong!
xoxo

26 holla'd back:

Anonymous said...

heavy sigh my dear.

Heavy sigh.

I ♥ you. inside and out. no matter "what"

Anonymous said...

I love you SOOOOO MUCH, VIXEN!!!!!

I want you to be great. You have inspired some of my EP before my second novel.

"Tears Of A Clown" will be just for you. I hope you like it. It will be at the sex blog though. Unless I make another blog for it. I LOVE YOU!!!!!

If you need anything, just holla!!!!

♥ CG ♥ said...

I'm in your court too, suga. May we all seek to gain a better understanding of the things we deal with individually...you're not only, babe.

♥ CG ♥ said...

ooopsie...I meant "alone" not only...time for bed :-)

Apinke said...

babes, u still wonderful. how are ya?

(vixenchick) said...

i love you guys.

AnaBullshit said...

beautiful images! I especially love the cut up pants (i own a pair myself) :) good luck little lady!

AVY said...

Great song, Creep. Love it.

B.Marie said...

I THINK YOUR PAGE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I WISH YOU LUCK SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS... ITS A FAV READ

Simply Tiffany said...

Happy Valentines Day!!!

SBB said...

Great thinspo, I adore thigh thinspo...

I hope you had a lovely Valentines Day =)
xo

kimee said...

DEEP..
i just wanted to let you know you are beautiful no matter what.
God made you who you are and I just wanted to let u know that He loves you no matter what.

Unknown said...

hi vixen it`s zion here..i hope u`ve been doing well lately...even tho i stopped coming around..i didnt stop thinking of you sweetheart...i hope u get better..ttyl..hugs:)
zxxx

Rock said...

This is definitely something different and unexpected. I dig it though. Do what ya want, do what ya feel. Push the envelope like a homeless man does a shopping cart. Chuuuuch. (Don Magic Juan Voice).

www.nappyheadedbros.com

for some more alternate ways of thinking.

Blank said...

Sorry I havent been around but I hope you are well sweetie..
I just wanted to let you know my m-effin-blog was deleted by blogger without warning so excuse my absence. New spot coming one of these days. I'll email you!

Dope Fiend said...

hey beautiful! thank you for your lovely comments on my post. I know its harder than anything but you have to try and love yourself at the weight you are before you make yourself ill. ok. I know its hard, ive been there too, sometimes i feel like im still there, and these pictures seeing girls that are skinnir=er than me always make me feellike i could lose my grip any minute, but you have to be strong ok.

love you dearly.

dejanae said...

hey babes
you're fly just as u are
hope you find that inner peace you're lookin for
im in ur corner

Brownngirl. said...

Thank you for stopping by my new spot. I hope you're doing well. Much love to you, sis. Chin up. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I had four friends that were pro ana. three are wonderful women, today, with wonderful bodies, without beeing pro ana anymore. the fourth... i don't know if she's still alive. and you know what? you may never can get children, because you will stop bleeding at young age. if that's your imagination of love and peace, it's very sad. I think the best we can do is to love ourselves. and EVERYTHING else doesn't matter! not school, not your mom or dad, not your sister or a guy, really, nothing. they only matter, if you feel fine with them. and if you feel loved when they're around you. and nobody needs to understand you, as long as you just love yourself. if you love yourself, they will automatically love you. trust me. i know what i'm talking about.
and sorry i write anonymous. but i don't want that you think i want to hurt you. I'm a girl, 17 years old, living in berlin.

Laetitia said...

thanks for your blog. I'm black too and sometimes I really feel like I'm all alone here. please check out my blog and tell me what you think.

thanks. Allie. =)

Melanie! said...

hey Vixen!
haven't been to your blog lately but i hope all is well! i'm catching up on all your posts now.

keep us updated :)

-Mel

fatloss said...

amazing.....

zbsports said...

I love the fashion so cool. I like it superb!!!!

Anonymous said...

buy valium buy valium western union - valium dosage 15 mg

Anonymous said...

tramadol 100 buy tramadol online cod - buy tramadolcheap no prescription

Anonymous said...

http://www.achildsplace.org/banners/tramadolonline/#8645 buy tramadol cheap - buy tramadol overnight