Thursday, November 5, 2009

yuck.

i started my period this morning , and it's turned me into a binge monster.


grilled cheese sandwich.
vegatable soup.
granola bars.
cranberry juice.
chocolate ice cream.

yuck.

fatty's going to the gym now.

peace and blessings,
vixen

9 holla'd back:

Simply Tiffany said...

Hey sweety how are you?

Mizrepresent said...

Eat! It's good for you. Hugz, miss you girl!

Wry Sparrow said...

Fucking mother nature. Guys don't have to worry. They eat a whole pizza and can still loose weight.

SLC said...

Not this guy.........anymore.

Unknown said...

I`M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO GIVE UP ON PPL BUT GAL U`RE MAKING HARD WHEN U`RE BE DOING ALL THIS SHIT...SELF HATE IS DESTORYING URSELF BEING...IDK WAT TO SAY TO MAKE U SEE U`RE KILLING YOURSELF...AND IT`S PRETTY SELFISH IN MY BOOKS...I FEEL SAD FOR UR FAMILY...MUCH AS THEY TRY TO HELP YA...U SEEM TO BE ENJOYING THIS!!!

R.I.P
VIXENCHICK...:(

SLC said...

BTW I found you through your comments on Mizrepresent's blog. Add me to the crew of people praying for your physical health and overall well being. Have a lovely week.

SLC

She Bangz® said...

it happens! lol

A.M. said...

sigh....I too don't know what else to say...praying for u luv :)

Joshua said...

Really effective info, lots of thanks for the article.
horny wives | green leggings | hair wraps