Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tags And Things

***EDIT:I DELETED ALL THE MUSIC FROM THIS POST. IT MAKES MY PAGE LOAD SLOW!***

Hey hey hey!!

So sorry I've bee M.I.A.

Been crazy busy. Working my ass off. My great uncle (my dad's uncle) died Friday morning. He had a stroke. I miss him. He was the coolest uncle ever. Treated my sister and I like we were his own. In memory of him, here's "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd


So my sister and I go to our uncles funeral on Tuesday morning and can you guess who we saw? Our deadbeat dad. He spots us, and he turns around and starts walking in the opposite direction. He's such a dumbass jackass. Ugh. So my sister is getting all emotional about it when our favorite uncle V (he's a cross-dresser. I love his ass! More about him in a later post) strolls over. He hugs us, and tells us that he loves us. That cheers us up, but I'm still upset that our father ignored us, but I'm most worried about my sister. I don't want him to hurt her again. I do know that we will probably see him again on Saturday because our family is having a get together in honor of my uncle. I'm excited because I really don't get to see that side of my family too often.

Things with Panda didn't go well. She stood me up.
No call.
No text.
Nothing.
I don't even care. I'm not going to beg her to be my friend. That's that.



I've been tagged by Ms. Magnificent!

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website

1. I have a fraternal twin sister. We aren't identical. I look like mom and she looks like dad. I'm ten minutes older than her.

2. I'm double jointed in my fingers and my toes.

3. I feel really bad for even admitting this, but I love my sister more than I love my older brother. Don't get me wrong, I love my brother but the way I love my sister is on a deeper and spiritual level.

4. I love rough sex. If I'm not getting my ass smacked and having my hair pulled while doing the do, I am not a happy camper. I also love deep kisses....if you're going to kiss me, don't give me a little peck! Use your tongue and make it nasty, please and thank you.

5. I love sunflower seeds.

6. I STAN for the Pussycat Dolls and Girlicious. (yes, I fux with bubblegum pop! don't judge me!) Their songs are so catchy, and their bodies are sick. I also love the way they dress.







7. I'm still stuck on my dad. If you don't know our history, please page down until you find this post: A Letter To My Father. That explains it all.


8. I'm half Haitian. My dad is a full blooded Haitian. His family moved to America when he was 5 years old. My mom is black.


I'm tagging:
Lucky
Tima and Nasha
iCandy21
Dope Fiend
contagiously cranky
luvinyounow
(I tried to post the links, but blogger is acting a damn fool! sorry!)

And now, I will leave you with two songs that I'm really feeling this week.

Almost-Tamia
Realize-Colbie Calliat

Peace and Blessings,
vixen

P.S. Get up and vote! I already did! It's up to us to help change our country for the better! Go team Obama!

27 holla'd back:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your loss... Oh my gosh, dude didn't do that? I don't understand why people are allowed to have kids when they could just be messed up like that...

nil said...

Sorry about your uncle... Im highly upset with your pops for that! WTF@ old BFF bein a no-show and she was the one that asked to hang out....


**IVE BEEN TAGGED**yay yay**IVE BEEN TAGGED**

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

prayers to u and yours folk and never be negro comfortable up in here

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I'm mad your dad did you and your sister like that, but forget him. Easier said than done, but overtime it will get easier.

About your tag list, I concur with #4...I can't explain why, but I love it :)

All About Kia said...

Condolences to you and yours. I can't believe that your father would do some low stuff like that. You don't need that. You are making it through your struggle without him. just pray for him. And thanks for the shout :)

Shubby Doo said...

i'm so sorry for your loss. i wish you and yours strength during this time.

re: panda...honestly...i say whatever...it her loss not keeping up a friendship with someone like you

re: dad...he doesn't define you...remember you're a better person for being able to love despite his absence.

Bubble gum pop ruled the world at one point…love pussycat dolls…must remember to get their new album…what’s the girlicious album like?

GangStarr Girl said...

I'm sorry for your loss. Keep your head up.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Don't feel bad I STAN for a lot of bubble gum pop. I call it DANCE music and I have a rule where I only work out to music by people who are fine/ sexy or have FINE men in the video of the song.

Sad I know!

Dads it’s such a complex thing. My dad and I got along great but he was not that great of a person, but I loved him anyways.

I'm praying for you and your sis on that front!!

Thanks for sharing. OH yeah I watched Girlicious *lol*

-OG

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Sorry about your uncle
but your dad was out of order
WTF
that was so immature
But like shubby says he wont define who you are or most importantly what you become
as for rough sex........


Im speechless lol

Teems said...

Stay strong. I KNOW about loss. Shit like that with your dad makes me wonder if I would have had that kind of relationship with my own.

You and a few others are starting to inspire me to tell a few stories of my own. Just not ready yet. Maybe next week....lol

I have to say I can relate on 4 too...

:-X

Diva's Thoughts said...

I love reading memes

Anonymous said...

Vixen I'm so sorry about your loss, keep your head up and know that you will always have your special memories of your uncle. Remember that!

No problem on the tag...thanks for posting it!

I love you too!!!!

Ms. Magnificant

Unknown said...

Your father sounds so sad...
I know you feel a certain way about him, but i think that you shouldn't even worry yourself about him...
He will eventually change, but otherwise go on with your life...
I enjoy your honesty.

Stay Up!

Tenacious said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss :( **hug**

ugh @ your father. Boy I tell ya...


@vixen

I can laugh about that now but before...I was hot for a nice minute!!!

Truthful Trish said...

omg i freakin love colbie cailet's song realize :)

A.M. said...

yay I like ur post today. It seems a bit happier. Sorry to hear about you uncle and that you're dad is being a dick, because that's what he's being. maybe he is ashamed though about the way he's been acting.

Your friend, yea she gets a "to the left to the left"

I love that tamia song almost, one of my faves on her new album.

& yes PCD and girlicious is the shit hehe

iCandy21 said...

Hey Pooh Pooh Head...first I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get over here and comment. Please 4give me.

Moving along...you and your family will def b n my prayers. I hope God gives u the strength to deal with the passing of ur uncle. As for your father...smh...that's all I can really say. That was real fucked up, and I know it hurt, but there comes a time when u realize that some people just don't have no type of act right. Im glad u know ull b ok, and since u know that just keep trying 2 b strong 4 urself and 4 ur sister. U seem 2 b the more grounded 1 about the issue out of the 2 of you. Maybe one day ur father will regret the way he's handled things and somehow you all can patch a few things (of course not all) up.

You KNOWWW I have 2 address ur crossdressing uncle! How fuckin cool is that!!! I wish I had a crossdressing uncle...I bet he's so cunt!!

As for u loving ur sis more than ur bro...that's ur twin...of course the bond u have is likely 2 b stronger with her, so...I mean don't feel bad. Sorry 4 this long ass comment, but...I had a lot 2 say and I aint been here n ages lol. Muahz xoxo

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dont sound like a friend to me

anywho B OOOOOO

i know u scared lol

happy nappy weekend folk


will u be ther in the am?

dessex said...

Stopping by for the first time...

Sorry to hear about your lost...God usually has his way of doing things.

Your father must feel horrible about being a deadbeat.

and you are crazy....but I think a lot of women like it rough as well. Us men don't mind that all lol

dejanae said...

my condolences
ugh@the pops
i cant even.....

i aint know we was fam
love my haitian people

Nicole said...

my dear, sorry to hear about your lost, and im sorry i have nothing to say about ur pops, but i will say i loooooooooove the PCD and Girlicious =D
X

Toni said...

sorry for ur loss...

is there any other type of sex other than rough sex????

i loved the girlicious show

InnyVinny said...

OOH Drama. Wow. I hope your sis isn't too broken up about your dad. That sucks.

And don't beg anyone to be your friend. If you have to, they aren't worth that damn much anyway.

Danielle said...

Sorry for your loss, glad to see you're back to blogging ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your loss. And what your "father" did was NOT cool. Real mature "pops." Ooooh, crap like that just BURNS my biscuit! That's completely ridiculous!!! How hard is it so RECOGNIZE YOUR child.

Grrrrr.

I didn't meant to turn this into a rant, but HELL. If I knew that dude and I ever saw him on the street, I'd feel like kicking him in the knee.

Anyway, I was really just coming by to check on you, hon. I hope you're at least having a good day. Much luv. =)

Brownngirl.

F.U. said...

Hey Vixen!

You are so better of without Panda. The least a bitch can do is say she can't make it. I HATE THAT. Point is, you only need people in ur life that can and will make time for you, respect you and ur time, and treat you as they want to be treated. Friends, unfortch, come and go and such is life.

Anyhoo, so sorry about ur uncle but it sounds like he was a good guy who lived his best life and isn't that all you can hope for when it comes to the people you love?

Your dad clearly has his own issues that have nothing to do with you or your sister. It's sad but both you and your sister are better off without him.

Oh and Vixen, F.U. loves u too!!

Le Stylist Cheri said...

aah i love your blog, it's cute =]